Returns & Delivery
- Deliveries can be made to any location in the UK or EU.
- Deliveries to other parts of the world can be made by prior agreement or as advertised in the e-commerce section of the website.
- Delivery charges are calculated according to weight of products, and not quantity. Some products weigh less than others.
- All products are non-vatable, but VAT is charged on shipping cost in accordance with UK Tax Regulations as the current applicable rate.
- For large orders weighing more than 30kg, and in compliance with Health & Safety policy, we may divide the orders into separate parcels.
- We only accept payments by Paypal, and you can use credit card, debit card through paypal. Please call us on +44(0)161 273 6665 for telephone orders.
- In compliance with government policies on data protection, we do not pass customers’ details to 3rd partied other than those engaged in payment processes e.g. PAYPAL our Payment Service gateway, who in turn will contact your credit card company to verify your details.
- Odeiga House does not have access to your card payment information, this is accessed directly by PayPal – our payment gateway.
- For TRADE or BULK ORDERS, please call us on +44(0)161 273 6665 to arrange a special delivery.